Wednesday, May 19, 2010

JapaneseGardenSupply by japanesegardensupply on Etsy

Japanese Garden Supply features Asian-Inspired Furniture, Accessories and Gifts for Home and Garden.

japanesegardensupply's Shop Announcement:

I live and work in the coastal range of Oregon, about an hour and a half from Portland where my workshop looks out over a small valley surrounded by mountains. My work is partly inspired by this setting and also by the rich traditions and vernacular of Asian architecture and furniture- making, especially the Japanese.

All my pieces are individually handcrafted using hand tools wherever possible and practical. I enjoy the commitment to craft this requires and the satisfaction which results. Wood is carefully chosen for color, grain and figure which will enhance and invigorate the piece, yet not overpower it. One thing that attracts to me this style is the restraint and discipline it demands.

In addition to my own designs I enjoy the challenge of custom work and helping to realize the ideas and inspiration of others.

Julian Brogi
JapaneseGardenSupply

JapaneseGardenSupply by japanesegardensupply on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share